Vision, Thrust, Initiative, Appeal
To build economically vibrant, inclusive, efficient and sustainable urban centres within the State.
- Orderly development of urban centres keeping the necessities of all inclusive growth into account
- Improvement of civic amenities and civic management of the urban centers.
- Upliftment of socio economic conditions of the poor in the urban centers.
- Emphasis on innovative and advanced technological solutions to urban problems of the urban centers.
- Policy level Planning structured to cater to the needs of the urban centres and taking into account the unique cultural, social needs of the State.
- Reaching out to all stakeholders vide intensive citizens involvement and community participation in planning and implementation of project and programmes
- Mission approach to achieve desired goals and objectives within stipulated time frame
- Mobilisation of resources towards accomplishing the targets.
- Cooperation of all citizens in making our cities liveable, beautiful for both present and future
- To adhere to all rules and regulations framed within the ambit of the different Acts
- To come forward and share views and suggestions on any issues in our endeavour to strive for better urban centers.